How Often Should I Have My Office Carpets And Upholstery Cleaned?
Carpets and upholstery are invaded daily by general soiling, food particles and spills which in turn can create an ideal breeding ground for fleas, dust mites and bacteria. Just as the clothes we wear need regular cleaning to keep them fresh and hygienic, so carpets and upholstery require regular cleaning too.
Most facilities management professionals use this simple formula to maintain standards of cleanliness and appearance throughout their facility.
- Reception, restaurant, conference and meeting rooms (monthly)
- Walkways, lifts and open-plan offices (quarterly)
- Enclosed office accommodation (six monthly)
- Stairwells (once a year)
- Staff and customer restaurant areas (quarterly)
- Conference and meeting rooms (six monthly)
- Office accommodation (once a year)
- Grouted and textured flooring (quarterly)