Why is Host the best choice?
Because Host is a dry carpet cleaning system housekeeping and facilities management can:
- Keep large areas of carpet, such as reception, foyers, corridors and conference rooms open during the cleaning process. Unlike wet cleaning methods that require a drying time of up to 12 hours. With Host carpet is open to foot traffic both during and immediately after cleaning.
- Clean carpet any time of the day instead of waiting until the building has closed.
- Clean carpets more often than just over the holidays, summer brakes and shutdown periods. Having the ability to clean carpet more often will keep it in better condition, and ultimately save money by greatly reducing the need to constantly replace carpet.
Carpets and Upholstery deep clean and dry in minutes not hours!
- Host cleans without the need of harmful chemicals and smelly solvents.
- No risk of carpet shrinkage or colour loss!
- Welcome relief for asthma sufferers, helps remove dust mites and allergens. Carpets can be walked on immediately after cleaning.
- Totally safe for children and pets, gentle to carpets and Woolsafe approved.
- Host is the only bio-preferred dry carpet cleaning system in the world.
- Host is non-hazardous to health and the environment.
- Host is biodegradable.