Don't Blame The Carpet
Where does carpet soil come from?
- 90% of dirt is tracked in and around via foot traffic.
- 85% is dry dirt, 15% is sticky dirt
- Dirt accumulates in track-off, funnel, main traffic areas, spill-prone locations – even if you can’t see it.
- Soft flooring hides most of the dry dirt. Don’t be fooled. Keep the soil from spreading!
How to keep carpet soil controlled
- Keep sidewalks blown clean and periodically scrubbed.
- Use track-of inserts or runners at all outside entrances.
- E-Vac track-off inserts or runners daily.
- E-Vac track-off main traffic areas 2 to 3 times per week weather soil is visible or not (the secret) to keep soil from accumulating and spreading.
- Remove spots daily and during E-Vac’ing.
- HOST clean track-off, funnel and main traffic areas as needed.