Free training and unlimited technical support
Our training and certification program provides you with all the knowledge you’ll need to get the most from your Host cleaning system.
Basic training for carpet cleaning takes approximately 2 to 3 hours
You will learn...
- How to use the Host dry carpet cleaning system
- Hands-on practical carpet cleaning
- How to clean and look after your Host machine
- Stain removal tips and techniques
Sales marketing techniques and site survey
- How to price work competitively and profitably
- Successful advertising and sales techniques
- How to survey carpets and upholstery and avoid unnecessary risks
- Host marketing material and promotional literature
Support information and additional training for upholstery and hard floors
- Aridex upholstery cleaning system
- How to clean grouted floor tiles
Specialised training for natural carpets and rugs
- How to clean Indian, Oriental and Persian rugs
- How to clean sisal, seagrass and coir carpets
How to become a WoolSafe approved service provider
This mark can be seen on packaging, product information and on advertising material for Host carpet maintenance products. Whether it is a product for professionals or for domestic use, it is a sign of excellence. It means that the product has been independently tested against stringent international criteria and found to be safe and effective to use on wool carpets and rugs.
Independent carpet cleaners and in-house carpet cleaning contractors can become WoolSafe service providers. If you would like to become a WoolSafe approved service provider you will have to meet a number of qualification requirements; attend a WoolSafe training course, pass the examination, undertake to use WoolSafe approved products whenever you clean or treat wool carpets or rugs, and pay a training, registration and annual membership fee.