Host Green Seal certified
The Green Seal certificate is awarded to products that meet the standards of performance, safety and reliability. Because Host achieved the Green Seal certification, you can be sure that it will promote a cleaner, healthier environment, cause less toxic pollution, reduce waste, conserve resources and help towards the protection of our natural habitat.
Host has achieved the stringent criteria of Green Seal certification GS-37 the environmental standard for institutional and industrial cleaners. Products certified under Green Seal GS-37 are amongst the greenest cleaning products available on the market.
Green Seal is a non profit organisation and the premier independent eco-label in the US. Green Seal certification is awarded to products that meet Green Seal standards of environmental performance, safety and reliability. Green Seal certification GS-37 has tight restrictions regarding products that contain reproductive toxins and volatile organic compounds as well as prohibiting phthalates and chemicals known to cause asthma. This standard goes further than any national cleaning product standard in protecting human health and the environment.
So when using Host you too will be contributing towards a greener, cleaner and healthier environment. Host is the only environment friendly, bio-preferred dry carpet cleaning product in the world made from natural and renewable resources.
What does Green Seal certified mean?
- Improves the environment by reducing toxic pollution and waste, conserving resources and habitats, and minimizing global warming and ozone depletion
- Increases health and well-being, particularly in populations most affected by product choice, such as school children, service staff, and the elderly
- Demonstrates to various business segments that environmentally responsible products can improve quality and boost profitability
Host dry carpet cleaner has demonstrated to Green Seal to:
- Pass performance testing
- Be nontoxic
- Contain readily biodegradable ingredients
- Have low VOCs
- Be noncorrosive to skin or eyes
- Be none sensitising to skin
- Have responsible packaging
- Contain no optical brighteners
- Contain no ozone-depleting compounds
- Contain no intentionally added carcinogens, reproductive toxins or heavy metals
- Not be combustible
- Not cause eradication of water-based organisms due to the oxygen depletion caused by the decay of over-fertilised plant life such as algae
- Provide excellent training