In Your Facility
Are you looking for a more cost effective and efficient method of maintaining carpets?
Every facilities management professional strives to provide the very best service for their fellow work colleagues and customers. If you are looking to improve efficiency, save money and care for the environment all at the same time, then we have the perfect solution for you! Click here
Carpet maintenance solutions
Whether you’re looking for equipment and staff training to clean your building or you’re looking for the professional services of a Host carpet cleaning contractor we can offer you a wide range of cleaning solutions to suite your individual needs.
Clean carpets every day of the year at a reasonable price
Offices, hotels, shipping lines, hospitals, airports and universities are often faced with the dilemma of keeping up appearances combined with the problems of facilities that are open 24/7. Imagine turning a hotel room in 10 minutes, cleaning the carpet in a retail store whilst customers are still walking around, refreshing the carpet in a restaurant between lunch and dinner or cleaning the carpets in a TV studio between programmes! The possibilities are endless.
Request a test
To help you establish the standard of cleanliness that can be achieved using Host we would be pleased to carry out complimentary demonstration at your premises. Compare the results; the effectiveness, efficiency and the value for money the Host carpet cleaning system can provide.
Carpet makes the largest single visual impact in any building, so it's vital to meet the challenge by implementing a regular cleaning programme. Carpets are an important part of how people see your entire facility, when your carpet is clean everything else looks better too!
The Host cleaning system is now widely accepted as being the most viable and effective method of ensuring carpets in commercial and public sector facilities are ready for immediate use after cleaning. Host conforms to all International and European environmental standards.
The Host dry carpet cleaning system is completely self-contained - no trailing hoses, no suction tubes and no buckets of water! The carpet never gets wet and cleaning can be done at any time, day or night, even while people are walking on the carpet. This unique ability makes the Host system ideal for a wide diversity of commercial and public sector facilities.
Are you looking to purchase an in-house carpet cleaning system?
Benefits of owning an in-house carpet cleaning system
- Less costly by comparison to employing the services of a carpet cleaning contractor
- No more call out fees, your in-house team will be able to deal with emergency spills immediately!
- Professional carpet deep cleaning system at your disposal 24/7
- In-house cleaners can now do a professional job with our user friendly range of cleaning products.
Free on-site training and unlimited technical support
Our free staff training programme will provide you with the necessary skills to clean carpets efficiently and effectively without the inconvenience of getting them wet! Our team will always be on hand to offer help and advice to ensure you get the very best from your new environment friendly dry carpet cleaning system.
Host offers you these valuable benefits
- Environment friendly, no harmful solvents or smelly wet cleaning chemicals
- WoolSafe approved and recommended by leading carpet manufacturers worldwide
- Carpets deep cleaned and dry in minutes - not hours!
- No risk of carpet shrinkage and colour loss
Are you looking for a regular carpet cleaning service?
Whether you require the occasional Blitz or planned carpet maintenance programme we can provide a detailed and comprehensive specification designed to suite your individual needs and budget.
Six good reasons why you should use a Host contractor in your building
- Host contractors are equipped to undertake the full range of Host cleaning services
- Host contractors are trained to clean carpets, upholstery, grouted floor tile and textured flooring
- Host contractors are fully insured and can be relied upon to offer the highest standards of service
- Host contractors receive ongoing training and support, regularly updated with new product development
- Host contractors only use the Host brand of Green Seal and WoolSafe approved carpet-cleaning products
- Host contractors only use the Host Von Schrader brand of upholstery cleaner and stain removal treatments
Locate a specialist Host contractor in your area
Host trained contractor
The term Host Contractor means that the contractor has taken the opportunity to attend Host training courses to learn more about best working practices, the benefits of the Host cleaning system, and the full range of products we supply. Our training and certification program does not mean that we guarantee their work as it is impossible to check every job that is undertaken, but it does show a high level of commitment by the contractor who has taken the time to learn more about the best products, procedures and equipment for the job.
Are you paying too much for carpet cleaning services?
If you don’t think you’re getting value for money from your existing contractor or you would simply like to test the market to compare an existing price we would be pleased to provide a free quotation and professional cleaning survey. Not only could we help improve the standards of cleanliness in your building, we may also be able to save you some money too!
Why is Host the best choice?
Because Host is a dry carpet cleaning system housekeeping and facilities management can:
- Keep large areas of carpet, such as reception, foyers, corridors and conference rooms open during the cleaning process. Unlike wet cleaning methods that require a drying time of up to 12 hours. With Host carpet is open to foot traffic both during and immediately after cleaning.
- Clean carpet any time of the day instead of waiting until the building has closed.
- Clean carpets more often than just over the holidays, summer brakes and shutdown periods. Having the ability to clean carpet more often will keep it in better condition, and ultimately save money by greatly reducing the need to constantly replace carpet.
How often should I have my office carpets and upholstery cleaned?
Carpets and upholstery are invaded daily by general soiling, food particles and spills which in turn can create an ideal breeding ground for fleas, dust mites and bacteria. Just as the clothes we wear need regular cleaning to keep them fresh and hygienic, so carpets and upholstery require regular cleaning too.
Most facilities management professionals use this simple formula to maintain standards of cleanliness and appearance throughout their facility.
- Reception, restaurant, conference and meeting rooms (monthly)
- Walkways, lifts and open-plan offices (quarterly)
- Enclosed office accommodation (six monthly)
- Stairwells (once a year)
- Staff and customer restaurant areas (quarterly)
- Conference and meeting rooms (six monthly)
- Office accommodation (once a year)
- Grouted and textured flooring (quarterly)
I have just replaced my office carpets, how can I prevent them from wearing so quickly?
Often, insufficient thought is given to carpet beyond routine vacuuming and spot cleaning, both tasks play a fundamental part of maintenance but more specialised equipment and knowledge is required in order to clean and maintain carpets more thoroughly.
Accumulated soil and grit are the main causes of reduced fabric life – dust, dirt and sand particles collect deep into the base of the carpet pile, surface friction is produced by daily foot traffic which in time erodes the carpet fibre, the fibres become brittle and snap off! Accelerated deterioration of this type can simply be avoided by implementing a regular carpet cleaning programme.
A vast majority of carpets and soft furnishings are replaced as a direct consequence of improper or insufficient cleaning. When you consider the replacement costs it’s obvious that by comparison, the cost of regular cleaning is minimal - it’s an investment for the future.
Many of our customers have said how pleased they are with the amazing results of the Host dry cleaning system, and liked the concept of being able to walk on the carpet both during and immediately after cleaning. We have also received many positive comments about the clean, fresh and pleasant fragrance of Host. For more information about what our customers have to say, click here.